These classes focus on enhancing your awareness & integrating a simple program towards your daily yoga practice. Classes will include a mixture of pranayama (breath work), asana (gentle “mindful” movement), mudra & bandha (redirection of energy) + yoga nidra (relaxation) & meditation.
Additionally exploring pranayama techniques & investigating yoga nidra, we also intend to consider many traditional Tantric meditation techniques:
Trataka, Kaya Sthairyam, Breath Awareness, Japa, Ajapa Japa, Chakra Dharana, Chidakasha Dharana, Hridayakasha Dharana, Antar Mouna & Tattwa Shuddhi & Nada Yoga.
Monthly at Realistic Pilates (Glenrothes): next class Sun 4th March | 7pm – 9pm | £13 per class
tonik studio (Glenrothes): intermediate: 7:30pm – 9:00pm
6 week block at £42 | RSVP to join waiting list | Please bring a mat & blanket!
Realistic Pilates (Glenrothes): mixed abilities: 7:45pm – 9:00pm
4 week block at £28 | RSVP to join waiting list | Please bring a mat & blanket!
- 4 / 6 week block starts during first week of the month, block payments taken during this week only unless new to class & starting block for first time, in which case some flexibility will arise
- 4 / 6 week blocks can be used at various classes (bar Realistic Pilates) from the date of purchase, giving further flexibility in case of appointments or something arises socially
- Drop in (£9) any time to try out a class; please contact in advance for spaces / availability
- Drop in only available to try class or until block resumes; please speak discreetly in case of shift work, childcare & holidays.
- Private classes – initially £50 for consultation (including first appraisal)
- Four week block (valid over five weeks) – £140 for 60 mins | £200 for 90 mins
- Private & corporate classes £40 for 60 mins | £60 for 90 mins.
- Please contact us to reserve availability
- Don’t let lack of finances prevent you from undertaking the practice of yoga! If money is an issue, discreetly speak to your teacher to arrange a possible payment structure.
If requested & included, before undertaking private classes we can conduct body composition, cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, plus strength & endurance appraisals. From these initial tests one’s ability to undertake yoga classes can be determined, then planning a personalised yoga program to safely meet individuals’ specific requirements.