Modern health care
Modern health care systems have transformed medical care but lifestyle related illnesses continue to plague society:
- even in affluent countries health care structures are continuously overloaded & therefore unable to meet such demands
- our recent mentality of dependence contributes to this problem alongside modern medicine becoming a vast area of complex expertise.
Due to our reliance on GPs we’ve unfortunately moved away from the individual, family or small community medical care, losing basic fundamental medical knowledge in the process.
Prescribing your own medicine
Shatkarmas (yogic cleansing exercises), manage & allow optimum performance of the bodies various internal organs & systems by accelerating the detoxification process:
- modern society provides ample amounts of polluted air, food & water
- these cleansing exercises are safe, non intrusive & use entirely natural methods
- simple but effective cleansing exercises enhance the quality of life
- eventually they allow people more independence in personal healthcare.
Our bodies are continuously eliminating toxins via the internal cleansing mechanisms (lungs, kidneys, sweat glands & bowels). Shatkarmas are used in tandem with dietary concerns & yogic practices, to address any ongoing ailments & through time eradicate such disorders.